- Duty Timetables: T-Link allows the user to create duty timetables, enabling the monitor to go into ‘sleep’ mode when monitoring is not required. This helps to conserve battery life.
- Standard onboard memory: Allows for hundreds of waveforms and tens of thousands of events to be stored.
- Overpressure Peak Detect: The GTM incorporates circuitry to detect peak overpressure, providing a 100µs detector onset time as required by many environmental authorities.
- Power supply: Internal rechargeable battery pack powers the GTM, making it suitable for operation in any situation. The extremely low power consumption allows up to two weeks of continuous 24/7 operation between battery charges or longer if duty timetables are reduced.
- Packaging: The IP65 rated weatherproof GTM weighs only 1.2 kg including batteries.
General Texcel Monitor (GTM)
GTM delivers unparalleled ease of operation and simple set up for vibration and blast monitoring in a precision engineered, light weight package.