- Duty Timetables: T-Link allows the user to create duty timetables, enabling the monitor to go into ‘sleep’ mode when monitoring is not required. This helps to conserve battery life.
- Standard onboard memory: Allows for hundreds of waveforms and tens of thousands of events to be stored.
- Overpressure Peak Detect: The GTM incorporates circuitry to detect peak overpressure, providing a 100µs detector onset time as required by many environmental authorities.
- Power supply: Internal rechargeable battery pack powers the GTM, making it suitable for operation in any situation. The extremely low power consumption allows up to two weeks of continuous 24/7 operation between battery charges or longer if duty timetables are reduced.
- Packaging: The IP65 rated weatherproof GTM weighs only 1.2 kg including batteries.
General Texcel Monitor (GTM) Blast System
The GTM Blast System uses a linear weighted microphone (2 Hz to 500 Hz) that can measure up to 140 dBL at a resolution of 0.1 dBL, accurately capturing overpressure (airblast) data from blast events.